Ben Folds Five Digest

Issue #9 - January 1, 1996

 Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 16:03:17 -0800
 From: Clint Hawks
 Subject: Ben Folds Five... in PONTIAC!!!!

according to the Metro Times (12/27-1/2):

Ben Folds Five at the 7th House in Pontiac

Friday, January 26th

Doors open at 8 pm

Tix - $6.50 in advance  --  all ages

7th house
7 north saginaw
pontiac, mi

810-335-8100 or thru ticketslime...

i'm ordering my tix on tuesday!!!

see ya all there.... (i think i'll bring my uncle walter!)

clint

Clint: I hadn't gotten that far into my MT yet so thanks for the advance
notice! The 7th House is a great venue - a small club where you can sit
right in front of the musicians. Imagine a more intimate verison of the
"MTV Unplugged" set. For those in the Detroit area they also sell tix to
7th House shows at Off the Record in Royal Oak. Coincidentally, I was
planning a trek to Royal Oak on Tuesday anyway (honest!), unless the
weather is horrid (supposed to get several inches of snow) so I think I'll
try to pick them up in person. I think 7th House is general admission so
getting good "seats" isn't an advance concern.

Welcome to the half-dozen or so new members that have joined since the
last issue. A reminder to all that past issues are available on the web
pages whose URL appears below. And a reminder also that this is _your_
list, BFFans, so post away with your thoughts, questions, answers,
observations, etc.!

                  The voice of fifty years' experience