 Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 01:41:54 +0500
 From: Jon Glass <jglass@n1.globalvision.net>
 Subject: BF5 in Augusta

 For those of you wondering what Ben & Crew are doing this Sat., April 20
 (between Athens and Atlanta), they're playing an outdoor Earth Day fest at
 the Riverwalk Amphitheatre in downtown Augusta, Ga.

 BF5 are second on the bill behind headliner (Hootie-amigo) Edwin McCain.
 Also during the day, which starts in the mid-afternoon is Self, Dishwalla
 and Umajets. The show is sponsored by radio station Channel Z. Tickets are
 $15 and available at the gate.

 Hope this helps those souls how haven't been lucky enough to seem them yet.

 jon

 Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 09:22:59 +0100 (BST)
 From: felix <felix@theor.ch.cam.ac.uk>
 Subject: BF5 in London

 Dear Frank,

 Jay forwarded a message from BF5 to me; since I haven't
 seen it on the digest or on the tour date page, I'm
 sending it on to you:

 > Hi!
 >
 > Glad to see that we already have some fans in the UK.  We hear we are getting
 > some morning airplay on the Breakfast Club with Chris Evans.
 >
 > Come see Ben Folds Five at The 100 Club on May 1 or at The Splash Club on May
 > 10.  Those are the only UK shows and they are both in London.
 >
 > See you there.
 >
 > Thanks.

 Thanks for maintaining the Web page and the mailing list -
 I really appreciate it.

 Felix

    [I've added these shows and a couple more bits of info from the label
 to the Tour Dates page. Watch for more dates to pop up in the coming
 weeks.  -fjm]

 Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 02:35:12 -0400
 From: Shan111111@aol.com
 Subject: concert dates?

 hey....
 Does anybody know if there are any Florida/Georgia dates coming up?  I
 need to find out for a new fan :)  Gotta make sure that everybody gets a
 chance to see BF5!

 shan

 Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 11:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
 From: Marc Nathan <mdnathan@netcom.com>
 Subject: F&J video

 Ed Crabtree mused:

 > Oh yeah, I don't remember anyone mentioning it, but in the Fleming &
 > John video for "I'm Not Afraid," Ben does a cameo appearance as a toy
 > drummer on a cake.  Be on the lookout for it.

 Not only have I mentioned it a couple of times, I even ran a goofy little
 trivia contest that would have neeted the winner a copy of the video but
 alas, no one came up with the answer. File under: oh well.

 Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 14:11:11 -0400 (EDT)
 From: "JOHN Z. MULL" <jzmull@hamlet.uncg.edu>
 Subject: Triangle Casualties

 Ed,
 	I agree BF5 does not play the Triangle area enough.  The whole
 scene is choking to death.  Either bands are getting too big or they are
 calling it quits.  The whole thing is thinning out.  Hell, Archers of Loaf
 are moving to Washington, DC.  The death-knoll?  Maybe.

 						zach.

 Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:42:57 -0400
 From: John Fail <fail@oberon.pps.pgh.pa.us>

 Please sign me up (fail@oberon.pps.pgh.pa.us).  I just bought the CD
 yesterday.  I listened to it 8 times before i went to bed.  I skipped all of
 my homeowkr.
 This is GREAT MUSIC!!!

 -john

 Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:55:40 EDT
 From: MR MARC FACTOR <RFAA93A@prodigy.com>
 Subject: Ben Folds Five in spin

 what does it say about them?

                  You gotta stop the bus - I'll get off here