Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 01:30:12 -0400 (EDT)
From: Yoda90210@aol.com
Subject: Setlist correction

the ? in what i just sent is Emaline.

Desole.

lv,
s.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 97 06:50:40 UT
From: "Sam Selvaggio" <sexysamselvaggio@msn.com>
Subject: [none]

I think I remember reading in a recent issue someone mentioning "Ben's wife."
Is Ben married? And if so, is it to Kate or Anna?

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 10:00:10 0000
From: "K.V.SUTTON" <GG9C6SKV@swansea.ac.uk>
Subject: Calling any British fans

Right then, are there any British Fans out there?
Are you planning to go and see BFF at The Shepherds Bush Empire (tiny
London venue) on Monday the 23rd of June?
Fancy meeting up?

As the say in the southern parts- "I'll be there with bells on!(?)"
with my newly-converted, now completely obsessed too, best mate,
let's get together and get ourselves noticed by the band. Anybody
with any good suggestions on how to go about doing this should either
e-mail me personally at the above address, or just simply mention me
in future replies to 'Armchair. Please help and prepare yourself for
another amazing evening!! -my second BFF gig.
Also, can anybody let me know about the likelihood of meeting the lads
after the gig? (Now, here's a good opportunity for all those of you
who already have to boast about it!). Do they ever make efforts to
mingle with us lower-beings or will I have to stand around back-stage
doors down dodgy alleyways all evening??
Oh, and finally, what's the best way to make a recording of a
concert, -you know,- what type of recorder etc? Or is that illegal?!!
Great, well thanks alot, feel free to get back to me gang.

Kelly.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 10:02:51 +0100
From: hillbilly john <JOA95JWA@sheffield.ac.uk>
Subject: Folds got The Touch

Ben Folds has got The Touch.  he is a robot in disguise...he
transforms into a piano.  He should cover that song too, I had
forgotten all about that movie hee hee.  If not that, then a song
from the Care bear Movie soundtrack.

The reason that everybody on this list (including me) has met a
member of BFF personnel is because we are ill! ;-)

When all hell's breaking loose he'll be riding  the eye of the storm.
JOHN ALLISON

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 02:59:44 -0700
From: "Armond R. Neal" <flute2@gte.net>
Subject: Enough (Too Much ) For Me

Sorry folks, but my next post will be to Majordomo to get off this
(formerly excellent & enjoyable) list. Sometimes when I check my e-mail
I have 8 Armchairs in day! I never thought that this would bother me,
but, alas
and alack! I work on the railroad and am out of town for 4 days and come
back to 30 e-messages and 17- 25 are Armchairs! I mean I do have a life
away from my Mac.
Thanks a million Frank. When you done it, you done it good, and I always
looked forward to it. BFF STILL RULE!!
Armond

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 03:54:56 -0400
From: "Yates Dew" <ydew@legnetwork.com>
Subject: Chicago - Fress off the press

Dear Armchairees,
I was at the Metro tonight, lucky enough to catch my heroes of modern-day
bliss, BFF:  Here's the set, as best as I can recall, correct me if I am
wrong: (thanks to the bearded guy with glasses outside after the show who
helped me remember):
1. Missing the War
2.  Philosophy
3.  Emaline (the last September; Majosha)
4.  The Last Polka
5.  Kate  (who did a fine job running lights tonight)
6.  Selfless, Cold, and Composed
7. Alice Childress
8.  Brick  (nice job Robert on the Sting Stand-up)
9.  Steven's Last night in town (Thanks to Ben and the Hohner melodica  and
super-fly jigs)
10.  Sexy MF - an improv request from the crowd
11.  Jackson Cannerry (this is where the fire became, Bon-Fire/On fire)
12.  (did I forget something?)  One Angry Dwarf....
13.  Fair  (excellent - Ben and Robert on the pre chorus only #1; Ben and
Darren on the pre-chorus #2 - nice touch)
14.  Dr. Pyser
15.  Battle of who........ (Rockford files for you)
16.  Best Imitation of myself
17.  She don't use Jelly
18.  Song for the dumped
19.  Too late to cry??????
21.  Underground
22.  Encore:  Smoke; Julianne

Comments:  Exuberant, fairly virgin crowd.  Older than expected audience;
but very thrilled.  Movie Camera's?    Why no import CD's for sale?  One
idiot dancer during fair.  Happy Ben, Darren, Robert.
Extremely stern bouncers; no shit taken.  Darren on the baby guitar.
Robert's new trim.  Effective, cordial cocktail waitressess.  Earlier than
expected start.  Long set.  That tourbus is the color of Crest toothpaste.
See you in Atlanta.  Thank you BFF.

Yates Dew
ydew@legnetwork.com