Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 01:20:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bone1095@aol.com
Subject: BFF Chords

Whoever it was who asked, I have the changes for a few BFF songs.  I'll list
them below.

Underground:

I:    B/B+  B6/B+  B/B+  B6/B+

V:  B/B+ B6/B7  E/D#  g#m/F#
      E      em/(em/B)/A  B/D  E/F#

C:   B  C#  E7
       B C#  E7
       F#

BOWCCL:

I:    G/F Eb/Db  Db/Eb  B/Db
     G/F  Eb/Db  Db/Eb  B/Db  Eb  F/(F/C)/F

V:   G/F  Eb/Eb7  Eb/F  Db/Eb7
       G/F  Eb/Eb7  Eb/F Db/Eb7  F/(F/C)/F

C:    cm/Bb  F  cm/Bb  F
        cm/Bb  F/Eb  C  G

TA:   G/F  Eb/Db  Db/Eb  B/Db

V1:     Eb  Eb  G  G  Eb  Eb  G G
          C/D  G/C  C/D  G/C  C/D  G/C
          Eb  G  Eb/F  Db/Eb  G

Alice Childress:

I:     BM7/B7  B7/EM7  BM7/B7  B7/EM7
       BM7/B7  B7/EM7  BM7/B7  B7/EM7

V:    g#m/(F#/A#)  B/E  g#m/(F#/A#)  (F#6/G#)/(G#/A#)
       E/F#  B/E  c#m/F#  B
       E/(B/D#)  (F#/G#)/(G#/A#)

C:  E/(B/D#)  g#m/(F#/A#)  B/(B/D#)

Please dont flame me for a few wrong chords or if this is a little
incomplete.  BFF has some pretty intricate stuff going on in some songs.  I
hope somebody out three can use this.

                                                                      -Travis
 :)

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 01:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Smarshal1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brad

While Brad is quite good...that is why Stone is doing it.  It is his own
thing.  With Pearl Jam it is understood that Ed makes the calls.  Im sorry
for the off-topic comment,
josh

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 17:53:34 +0000
From: hillsey <hillsey@tpgi.com.au>

please!

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 11:18:12 +0100
From: paulmay@bigfoot.com (Paul May)
Subject: Bad Idea

Hi everyone

"Bad Idea" from the kate single (blue one) is now available for download in
MP3 sound format, from my BFF homepage. Up to now I've had "Satan is my
Master" and I think next time I might do Video (live) or Philosophy (live),
or maybe even "Hava Nagila" . If anyone wants Satan Is My Master back then
just e-mail me and I'll see what I can do.

I'm still looking for more people for the "People on the Armchair" page, so
if you have details/photos to contribute send them to me. Thanks to all of
you who have contributed up to now.

Thanks

Paul

http://www.iol.ie/~may

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 03 Aug 1997 02:38:27 +1000
From: Craig Hawker <craigh@iaccess.com.au>
Subject: Hi All, just how many Australian BFF fans on this List?

Hi all,

this is my first post, just writing to see if there were any Brisbane Ben
Folds Five fans out there? If so See you at Livid!! Should be great but I
was kinda hoping they would do another gig here in Bisbane instead of just
the big festival gig, I prefer the more intimate gigs much better just like
everyone else i take it!! anyway enough babbling any Aussie Bff's out there
that wanna email feel free too!! or any BFF fans for that matter!!!

Also was just wondering how come you never see The Uncle Walter single up on
any discographys? I bought it the other day for 2.95 and it has a really
cool cover American flag type cover and Tom and Mary (Live) and Emaline (Live).
another thing before I go, yet too see the "dwarf" video clip on Aussie tv
yet, anyone Aussies seen it yet? and it's great to see "dwarf" getting loads
of airplay on Australias BEST radio station Triple J!!!!!!  :) If we are
lucky enough we may get a Ben Folds Five Live@the wireless after they have
toured!! WOO HOO :)

Well Ill stop being a babbling twit for now and say
goodbye!!!!
Hoo Roo

"Oh what a perfect world this world would be if he was president now, But
He's Not"

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 13:12:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: bobafett@ekx.infi.net (Boba Fett)
Subject: BFF = Money

>But hey, what can I say, Ben, Darren and Robert are all SO $$$$$... Know
>what I mean? (I know one of you does!)

        I agree totally...those three beautiful babies are very money.  Kill
the bunny!  If you do...there just might be a shiny fifty-cent piece in it
for you!
jessica
Jessica B. Musselwhite
bobafett@ekx.infi.net

"Why am I the witness?  And when I capture it on film, will it mean that its
the end ...and I'm alone?" -  Mark (from Jonathan Larson's "Rent")

"I've faith that there's a soul somewhere who's leading me around...i wonder
if she knows which way is down."  Ben Folds Five "Evaporated"

"She's not eatin' bacon, not eatin' sausage, and she won't eat eggs, not
eatin' chicken, not  eatin' turnkey, she won't have a steak, but i just
can't help feelin' sorry for this poor little lettuce head. you know, i
can't stop cryin' cause i know this broccoli's dead."  Reel Big Fish "Say 'Ten'"

"What's with you, today? Yesterday you were normal, today you're like the
chinese guy from Karate Kid" -"Empire Records"