Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 11:59:06 -0400 (EDT)
From: Eric Patton <shirak@umich.edu>
Subject: This town needs a enima!

	Okay, as most of you might know, the boys are putting out another
record supposedly sometime in March. Those of you who are huddled outside
of your music stores with nothing but a blanket, a laptop, and a cooler,
GET UP AND GO GET A LIFE, YOU WANKERS!!! ;) Anyway, my question for the
day is this: What would you like to see on the new album? Personally, I'd
like to see either Darren or Jesse get a shot at the mike. I know, deep in
my heart, that they're not just great musicians and heartthrobs to
thousands of teenaged girls (the ladies on the page are gonna have to back
me up on that, 'cause I'm not into guys. ;> ) We hear them harmonize on
every track, so apparently they do have voices. Let them be used! Not
saying that I don't like Ben's voice, but he's already got top billing,
let the other guys play star for a while. Laters!

ERIC

P.S. Oh yeah, I'm also reaching back into my bag of quotes once more, and
the person who answers correctly gets a full five cool points. What is the
name of the character that Jack Nicholson says that line to? Luck to ya!
	"Love is just prolonged lust that causes mental arthritis."
							Anonymous

Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 13:55:27 -0500
From: bryan siebers <brdsieb4@uwc.edu>
Subject: sign me back up

sign up <brdsieb4@uwc.edu>

_______________________________
"I send my best, 'cuz God knows
you've seen my worst"
- -Ben Folds
______________________________
o.k., bye
Bryan "FRANK" Siebers

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 18:31:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: Curt587621@aol.com
Subject: just a quick question

what songs are on the kate imports? what is the kate import #1? and what is
on #2? what songs are on the dwarf single? thanks
                      curt

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 18:47:46 -0400
From: "John E. Fahey" <jfahey@cyberportal.net>
Subject: Stuff

Well first of all, I've only been on the Armchair for a couple weeks so
I wouldn't know if these things have been discussed already, but just
the same, here's a couple questions:

1)What college(s) did the guys attend, if any...

2)Does anybody know how long Ben has been playing piano?

3)I thought I read something about Ben going into the studio after
touring to record a solo album. Was I imagining or did I actually read
this?

- -John