Issue #551 - October 21, 1997

Magical Armchair Digest   Tuesday, October 21 1997   Volume 01 : Number 551

   Send an e-mail message to armchair-request@maillist.il.fontys.nl with
the word 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the message body. Please DO
NOT POST UNSUBSCRIBE REQUESTS TO THE LIST ITSELF! If you are having
trouble, send mail to owner-armchair@maillist.il.fontys.nl and I
will try to help you. To change your address, first unsub yourself from

PERSONAL ATTACKS
   This is another reminder: Please keep the personal attacks off the
Armchair. If you want to call someone a moron, either call the Don Imus
show or send them e-mail directly. And don't post messages asking people
not to post personal attacks - that's my job. Keep non-BFF material to
a minimum as well.

WHEN REPLYING: Please change the subject of your reply to something
pertinent to the message. Don't leave it as "Magical Armchair Digest,
V1 #xxx" unless your mail client won't allow you to change it.

TOPICS IN THIS DIGEST:

    whoops

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:10:12 -0400 (EDT)
From: JCannery@aol.com
Subject: whoops

i typed the address for my page wrong.  it's
http://members.aol.com/jcannery/bff.html
sorry bout that!