Issue #740 - January 9, 1998

Magical Armchair Digest    Friday, January 9 1998    Volume 01 : Number 740

   Send an e-mail message to armchair-request@maillist.il.fontys.nl with
the word 'unsubscribe' (without the quotes) in the message body. Please DO
NOT POST UNSUBSCRIBE REQUESTS TO THE LIST ITSELF! If you are having
trouble, send mail to owner-armchair@maillist.il.fontys.nl and I
will try to help you. To change your address, first unsub yourself from

PLEASE KEEP YOUR POSTS SHORT
   Now that many list members are back with us, the volume of posts will
be increasing. This makes it important to stay on topic and keep your
posts concise.  Avoid the tendency to ramble, as this increases the
amount of text readers have to wade through. If you want to ramble on,
take it to IRC or the newsgroup.
   Also remember to be very selective in your quoting of others'
messages. Don't quote an entire post just to add one or two lines. And
be especially careful not to quote the whole digest!!

ARMCHAIR FAQ
   To help you be a better citizen of the Armchair, Mark Piper has
compiled a list of Frequently-Asked Questions just for subscribers to the
Magical Armchair.  Please check it out at
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/5430/listguide.html  There is also a
link at the Magical Archive homepage, http://oeonline.com/bff/list/

    I am not a girl

Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 18:58:18 -0500
From: hyatt <lwh39@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Magical Armchair Digest V1 #726

> I was at this show in Charlotte too, and I was extremely impressed to
> see Marcy Playground open for them.  I've loved watching MP for a long
> time, and it was great to see BFF and MP together.  Other bands you
> might want to watch out for are Athenauem (the only band who I like as
> much as BFF) who I have seen over 40 times, and |Vertical Horizon.
> Just a few helpful hints.

Michael

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 18:59:30 -0500
From: hyatt <lwh39@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Magical Armchair Digest V1 #727

Please send me the MIDI file and I will thank you dearly.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 19:48:11 -0500
From: hyatt <lwh39@idt.net>
Subject: I am not a girl

- --------------EBB434064B3CE4A78B34F6F6

   Just responding to whoever wrote something like hello to the girl who
saw the Sheppards Bush gig in July.  I am not a girl.  It was definitely
the best show I've ever seen.  I saw BFF in Charlotte in Dec. and I was
right up front with 14 of my friends.  Just wanted to clear that up
(especially the part about me being a guy)
Michael

- --------------EBB434064B3CE4A78B34F6F6

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><A HREF="http://oeonline.com/bff/list/"></A> </BLOCKQUOTE>
   Just responding to whoever wrote something like hello to the
girl who saw the Sheppards Bush gig in July.  I am not a girl.
It was definitely the best show I've ever seen.  I saw BFF in Charlotte
in Dec. and I was right up front with 14 of my friends.  Just wanted
to clear that up (especially the part about me being a guy)
<BR>Michael</HTML>

- --------------EBB434064B3CE4A78B34F6F6--