Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 19:47:31, -0500
From: PFJH05D@prodigy.com (MISS JESSICA R BORASH)
Subject: i need someone NOW!!

i am very upset that i forgot about the hour delay and missed EVERY
SECOND of ben folds five on 120 minutes.  actually, i cried.  i am
such a baby.  anyway, if anyone has it on tape and wouldn't mind
sending it to a poor sad girl in VA, i would LOVE LOVE LOVE you. so
email me and i will send you my address.  or if anyone knows if it's
gonna air again, tell me that too.  thanks a ton.
jeskuh =>

it's not who you love, it's how
- -chasing amy

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 19:54:09 EST
From: DMB44@aol.com
Subject: third eye blind/smash mouth

Does anybody want to buy a ticket for thirs eye bling/ smash mouth at roseland
this friday nite...I am selling the ticket for face value....