Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:19:47 -0400
From: chriscummins@juno.com (Chris M Cummins)
Subject: RE: BFF covers the Smiths?/My Five Favorite Bands

Hello,
Someone asked if Ben Folds Five has covered The Smiths. The answer is
yes, well sort of, I believe it was an English performance and the band
went into a few seconds of The Smiths "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard
This One Before" and they then launched into Oasis' "Champagne
Supernova". It is available on BFF bootleg tapes that float around from
trader to trader.

My Five Favorite bands (in no particular order)
Barenaked Ladies
Ben Folds Five
The Ocean Blue
James
REM

Chris

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]