Issue #1090 - June 29, 1998

Magical Armchair Digest     Monday, June 29 1998     Volume 01 : Number 1090

   Send an e-mail message to:
          armchair-request@maillist.il.fontys.nl
with the word
          unsubscribe
in the message body. Please DO NOT POST UNSUBSCRIBE REQUESTS TO THE LIST
ITSELF! If you are having trouble, send mail to
          owner-armchair@maillist.il.fontys.nl
and I will try to help you. To change your address, first unsub yourself from

   Whenever there is a problem with the list, such as the server problem
last week, please check the list archive address on the web
(http://oeonline.com/bff/list/) for updates.

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 00:07:15 EDT
From: Ewanrocks1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Magical Armchair Digest V1 #1088

Hey!
   Not that anyone cares but I went and saw Ben Folds Five on May 29th at the
E-Center in Camden, New Jersey , They were playing the Y100 FEZtival and they
ROCKED!!! I mean ya know a concert is GREAT when ya get mugged half way
through and ya can still say that the concert was in the 10 most great things
of you life....... I had 3rd  row middle seats that rocked so I saw eveything
I personly(sp?) LUVED it......