Issue #1424 - March 4, 1999

Magical Armchair Digest    Thursday, March 4 1999    Volume 01 : Number 1424

   Send an e-mail message to:
          armchair-request@maillist.il.fontys.nl
with the word
          unsubscribe
in the message body. Please DO NOT POST UNSUBSCRIBE REQUESTS TO THE LIST
ITSELF, OR BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE! If you are having trouble, send
mail to
          owner-armchair@maillist.il.fontys.nl
and I will try to help you. To change your address, first unsub yourself from

   Whenever there is a problem with the list, please check the list archive
address on the web (http://oeonline.com/bff/list) for updates.

TOPICS IN THIS DIGEST:

    TOUR TOUR TOUR F***
    Beck, Ben, and Dave
    Re: Magical Armchair Digest V1 #1423
    Australian release date

Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:30:32 -0600
From: Don Curtis <dcurtis@iastate.edu>
Subject: TOUR TOUR TOUR F***

man, i have no chance to see the band, if anyone could talk to al wolmark
would you please tell him to make the tour available for us man cause i
want to fucking see the band and i so can't and i'm so upset, i would drive
to chicago or even like 10 hours to toronto but NO, i have freakin' finals
that week. oh man....alright, sorry for the bitch bitch i do

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:42:56 EST
From: Eze114@aol.com
Subject: Beck, Ben, and Dave

Someone jsut reminded me. I saw an import for Dave Matthews Band form Giants
Stadium last year. Does anyone know if BFF would have played on this stuff?
Or, does anyone know where I could get hooked-up with some of that bootleg
stuff? Always appreciative--Erin

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 20:23:00 PST
From: "garrett john weindorf" <garrett78@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Magical Armchair Digest V1 #1423

hi everybody

 this is my first post im really excited! wow!

 i made my first web page too!

 http://students.sgc.edu/gjweindorf/hawking.html

 check it out dudes! i hope you like it!

 ben folds five is the jam!

 sammy

Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:52:34 +1100
From: julianne@ronscomputers.com.au
Subject: Australian release date

At the cd store in Ballarat, it has a list of cds that are coming out in
the next few months, and Ben Folds Five is under "April 19"
But that list never seems to be right..(not to the exact date)

- -Julie 'anti-gavin'

Julie's Australian Ben Folds Five webpage
 http://www.angelfire.com/me/katefolds/

who needs today? wishing it away
you made a mess of me
- - Superdrag