Issue #1431 - March 10, 1999

Magical Armchair Digest   Wednesday, March 10 1999   Volume 01 : Number 1431

   Send an e-mail message to:
          armchair-request@maillist.il.fontys.nl
with the word
          unsubscribe
in the message body. Please DO NOT POST UNSUBSCRIBE REQUESTS TO THE LIST
ITSELF, OR BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE! If you are having trouble, send
mail to
          owner-armchair@maillist.il.fontys.nl
and I will try to help you. To change your address, first unsub yourself from

   Whenever there is a problem with the list, please check the list archive
address on the web (http://oeonline.com/bff/list) for updates.

TOPICS IN THIS DIGEST:

    Army on JJJ

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:30:03 -0500
From: "Mike Baltus" <baltus@mediaone.net>
Subject: Army on JJJ

Hey does anyone who recorded the interview and BF5 songs on JJ want to make
an mp3 for us nice people in the US?  I think we would all be much obliged
if you would.  Well just a thougt I'll do anything to get my hands on new
BFF.
~mike
"Bass in yo face" - Ben Folds Five