Issue #1437 - March 14, 1999

Magical Armchair Digest    Sunday, March 14 1999    Volume 01 : Number 1437

   Send an e-mail message to:
          armchair-request@maillist.il.fontys.nl
with the word
          unsubscribe
in the message body. Please DO NOT POST UNSUBSCRIBE REQUESTS TO THE LIST
ITSELF, OR BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE! If you are having trouble, send
mail to
          owner-armchair@maillist.il.fontys.nl
and I will try to help you. To change your address, first unsub yourself from

   Whenever there is a problem with the list, please check the list archive
address on the web (http://oeonline.com/bff/list) for updates.

    Opening Band

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:49:30 EST
From: Cheese143@aol.com
Subject: Re: Magical Armchair Digest V1 #1434

I just figured out how much the time difference is by checking a couple of
websites.  But it depends on where JJJ is in Australia.  If it's in the west
then it'll be about 14 hours ahead in Australia, in the center, 14:30 (that's
no typo, that's how it really is), and in the east 15:00 hours ahead.  Which
means somebody else will have to check out where JJJ is located if you know
the general location check the map on:

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/AA/faq/docs/world_tzones.html

and you can respond and tell us what time it'll arrive at.  Hopefully I'm not
to late for the show.

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 18:49:29 EST
From: Snlpiscopo@aol.com
Subject: Opening Band

Is BF5 going tohave someone touring with them for this tour? If yes, who? If
no, does anyone know who will be opening for the URI show, gruvis malt would
be a good choice.