    Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:10:27 PST
    Changed so much.
    Songbooks in Oz!
    a perfect song facsimile
    Attn: Chicago BFF Fans
    question
    Army, imitations

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:53:37 -0800
From: Clare <oakes@box.net.au>
Subject: Hooray for Adelaide!

Sorry if this is already been posted- Netscape freezes up every time I
try to open ma #1435. In Saturday's Adelaide Advertiser on page 7 there's
a half page story about Ben & Frally moving here! They're going to live
in Hyde Park, and Frally is expecting twins - a boy and a girl! And Ben's
even getting into Aussie Rules footy! Only problem is he might go for
Port because Frally's brother David played for Port (magpies) and the WC
Eagles. Boo Hiss. I'll probably type the article up on my site and the
pictures will be up sometime in the next week (there's a nice big one of
Ben & Frally). Hooray!
		      -Clare
- --
 **********************Have a go at the trivia quiz!********************
The In-Betweens...                         ...Clare's BEN FOLDS FIVE Page
Co:           http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Vine/3381          Co:

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:10:27 PST
From: "jason beard" <jasonrbeard@hotmail.com>
Subject: Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:10:27 PST

Hey Ya'll

    I dont understand why ya'll are still hanging on to this fact that
he is moving. I find it kind of hard to understand. But I understand
Bens love for Frally, and would probably do the same thing. If Frally is
going to have his children everyone should look on the bright side.If
it's a boy, then we have another Folds in this world. How beautiful is
that. If he moves, it might not change anything at all.I dont think
Frally would want him to give up his music.I think things will still be
the same, because him management is in New York. Alan wont like the fact
that he's moving. If he does then Im moving their, just to be closer.

TA TA NOW!

Jason

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 21:18:39 PST
From: "jason beard" <jasonrbeard@hotmail.com>
Subject: Changed so much.

Hey all!

       I read about Ben, and Frally. I have changed since I read it.
Im am very happy for Ben, and Frally now. I think its beautiful that he
has found someone, and is having babies. I sent a letter, and a drawing
to Ben not to long ago. It's personal,and can't say what the reason in
it is. But the drawing I sent was the original, and I hope he gets it
before he moves away. I wish Ben, and Frally all the best of happiness.
I think its so cute that one of the babies is a boy. There will be
another Ben Folds in this world.

With Love.

Jason

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 01:27:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Jodie Poole <jodiepoole@yahoo.com>
Subject: Songbooks in Oz!

Hi all,

  Just a quick note to let people in Perth know that I visited 78
records on the weekend.  I asked about the songbook and they said that
they have had it in stock, but currently don't have any.  Apparently a
new shipment should be in on Wed or Thurs this week.  I also popped
into a place called Clef Music just down the road, and they only had
the sheet music for Brick. When I asked about the full songbook, they
reckon that there are no legal copies available.  The guy seemed
pretty adament that any copies you see floating around are illegal
copies.  Anyone know if this is true? (Frank?)

Jodie

==
         _--_|\
        /      \
Perth=> *_.--._/

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 09:37:17 -0500
From: Sean Kiely <seank@CYBERNEX.NET>
Subject: a perfect song facsimile

next time any of ya'll (wait... I'm from jersey, where'd that come from)
listen to army just for kicks try singin a bit of flagpole sitta by
harvey danger over the main chord progression, then try singin the
chorus of battle of who could care less over the chorus.  If this has
been mentioned already, sorry,

sean

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:05:49 EST
From: SilvrStar5@aol.com
Subject: Attn: Chicago BFF Fans

If you plan to go to the Chicago show on May 3rd, could you please e-mail me
or IM me on AOL? Thanx.

~allison

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:22:59 EST
From: Slk24kgj@aol.com
Subject: question

What cd is it that has all the songs like cool whip, mitchell lane, elvin
bishop, for all the pretty people, free bird, etc... the early stuff pretty
much

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 12:24:59 -0500
From: Lauren <choplin@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Army, imitations

Well, I think it's great that Ben is moving to Australia.  It's the
logical thing to do, and will make him happy, so.

This is crazy - I actually had a dream that I heard Army last night.  I
can't remember what it sounded like in the dream; it would have been
cool to note any similarities between the real Army and my imagined one.

Would you guys agree that there haven't been a crop of BF5-imitators
yet?  Usually when a band achieves success, not necessarily
commerically, with doing something different, then others start doing
the same.  But I haven't seen that with Ben Folds Five.  Or at least, no
one's been talking about them.

Lauren
http://fly.to/exit-magazine